1. Privacy and Security Fence Styles
Ornamental hand-forged wrought iron fences for Privacy and Security are available in a wide selection of architecturally pleasing designs that function as implied. No codes or specifications are required for these designs. You have more latitude in the rail dimensions and picket spacing. This can give a net result of less expensive costs.
Please click on the images to see a large version of the fence.
2. Pool and Guardrail Fence Designs
Our hand-forged wrought iron Pool and Guardrail fence styles are intended specifically for safety in addition to providing security and privacy. The styles offered provide architecturally pleasing designs while also complying with stringent building codes. The codes used to engineer our design details are from the 2009 International Building Code and the 2009 International Residential Code.
On Pool fences, three key elements are required that affect the designs and cost:
- a minimum height is required
- a not to exceed space is required between the pickets
- an anti-climb specification is required by setting two of the rails at a minimum separation of 45”
Consequently, if multiple rails or circles or scrolls are desired, the height needs to be raised accordingly.